The Cruise departs Lincoln Harbor in Weehawken New Jersey taking in the sights of New York Harbor, The Freedom Tower, The Brooklyn Bridge, The Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island.
7 days a week
- Sail: 12 p.m. – Dock: 1 p.m.
- Sail: 1:30 p.m. – Dock: 2:30 p.m.
- Sail: 3 p.m. – Dock: 4 p.m.
- Sail: 4:30 p.m. – Dock: 5:30 p.m.
- Sail: 6: p.m. – Dock: 7 p.m.
New York City Sightseeing Tour
During the 60-minute New York City sightseeing cruise, you enjoy the wonders of the New York Harbor. Departing from Pier 36, the Majestic Princess travels the East Side of Manhattan before sailing within close proximity to the Statue of Liberty. On our NYC cruise, enjoy the view of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Sea Port, Freedom Towers, Ellis Island, and other well-known landmarks.
The Motor Yacht Majestic Princess is 110′ and USCG certified to carry up to 300 passengers. She was designed for sightseeing/entertaining as her spacious decks and panoramic windows provide spectacular views of the New York City skyline. The vessel is climate-controlled for the comfort of her passengers. The vessel offers indoor and outside seating.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
• Please note, this NYC sightseeing tour does not land at either Liberty Island or Ellis Island.